[CQ-Contest] NY QSO Party is Tomorrow, Saturday, October 20, 1400z

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RDXA Member Mail List <rdxa@rdxa.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NY QSO Party is Tomorrow, Saturday, October 20, 1400z
From: "dfaklis@frontiernet.net" <dfaklis@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:15:48 +0000 (UTC)
Just a quick reminder...NYQP is tomorrow, Saturday, October 20, 1400z for 12
hours.
The PreStew Perry is also tomorrow.  Please consider exchanging your state,
province or NY county if asked.  Thanks!

We've had record activity and it looks like all 62 counties may be on the air
again.  Lots of mobiles to chase too.  Please check out the NYQP website and
upload your activity to the activation page.

http://www.nyqp.org

Here's a link to last year's results:

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/2017-results/

Thanks to our kind and generous sponsors, all plaques have been sponsored and
there will 48 beautiful pieces of hardwood ready for winning!  VE, DX and Club
awards are in the mix.

Thanks! 73, Dean, NW2K