Re: [CQ-Contest] VY1JA Two QSO's Talk about Murphy..

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] VY1JA Two QSO's Talk about Murphy..
From: J Parke Allen <VY1JA@northwestel.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 20:15:48 +0000
All,

The log will be sent in this evening, with the QSO in question "X"-marked, together with an explanation to the log checkers.  It is my understanding that doing this will still let Tony, VE3RZ, get contact credit if he copied my information correctly.  One respondent told me what is likely wrong with the Omni-7 which is the best CW rig I have ever used.   So my score, if you can calculate anything this small is:    Q=1... Mults=1 ,    Score= didididit didit   Have fun, guys.   I sure am.

"J", VY1JA