Re: [CQ-Contest] NP2X?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NP2X?
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 14:48:52 -0500
Absolutely no way this question should be answered before the log deadline.

Copy (and log and report) what you heard him send.  If he was sending the
wrong QTH, maybe the Sponsor will fix the scoring.  (E.g., the VE2 who is
really in Zone 2 but sends Zone 5).

(Did you ever notice that when I report or tell contest stories before the
deadline I never reveal the calls of the stations involved.  I don't want
to tempt you to fix your log, nor tempt you to tell me how to fix mine.)

On a different note...  Was there really a VI on in SSCW?  Can I trade it
for one of my two PR's?

73, Art K3KU