Re: [CQ-Contest] Thoughts on automatic low-power bandpass filters

To: w5wz@w5wz.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Thoughts on automatic low-power bandpass filters
From: cosson-dimitri <cosson-dimitri@bbox.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 14:01:08 +0100
Scott,

About OM6BPF, for info, I would give a 10/10 and would buy the same if I had to
redo it.
Doing contest in SO2R (low power), I never noticed any interference between
radios (even with the 40m beam 3m above  my OB11-5 beam on the same tower)
except of course on harmonic frequencies.

That said, I don't understand how you can remove interferences between radios
if you don't have band pass filters after the amplifiers...

73 de Dimitri F4DSK