Re: [CQ-Contest] 160 QRN

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>,CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 160 QRN
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 10:40:23 -0600
We had those conditions Friday night. Talking with K5NA, both of us cut the operation short at that time. It was impossible to hear anything but very loud signals. Richard said the conditions early Friday were tolerable until propagation opened up between here and a storm system to the SE of here in Austin. By Saturday morning early, things were much better and stayed good the rest of the weekend.

73, Jim N3BB