Re: [CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 11:25:19 -0500 (EST)
Hi Randy,

I'm very suspicious of this NOAA forecast. It forecasts that solar flux
will to drop below 60 (58.9 in the associated table); however, t he lowest
value ever recorded was 64.4 in the summer of 1954 when Earth is at
its greatest distance from the Sun. An expert will know tomorrow why the things
he predicted yesterday didn't happen today...

73
Frank
W3LPL