Re: [CQ-Contest] MMTTY

To: sbloom@acsalaska.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MMTTY
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 20:26:59 -0500
Change the audio input for each instance of mmtty running....I use left on one
radio and right on the other....same with ptt, if in separate directories with
separate ini files they are separately configurable....if you are using n1mm,
once you get them set, close each di window, while leaving mm run, then reopen
the di windows again, that’s how it makes the config “sticky”.....

Sent from my iPad