[CQ-Contest] Operator wanted for HQ9X, ARRL DX SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Operator wanted for HQ9X, ARRL DX SSB
From: Paul Young <k1xm@k1xm.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 16:37:43 -0500
We're planning a multi-2 at HQ9X and currently have three operators, K1XM,
KQ1F, and KC1CWF.  We're looking for another.

The operation is from a house, described here:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4126978?guests=1&adults=1 .That website
doesn't show the shack or antennas though.

This is a place you can bring your spouse or family - we probably have two
or three available bedrooms.  DXpedition experience is not necessary.

The local airport is RTB and there have been some pretty good airfares
recently.

If you are interested or want more information contact me directly.

    Paul, K1XM