Re: [CQ-Contest] Highest Online Scoreboard plaques for CQ WPX CW

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "UKHFContesting@groups.io Group Moderators" <UKHFContesting@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Highest Online Scoreboard plaques for CQ WPX CW
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 15:11:50 -0500
Hi,

The first Highest Online Scoreboard winners will receive soon their trophy
for the CQ WPX CW 2018 contest! Please read
https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/our-highest-online-trophy-program/ for
details. We decided to made them from a crystal glass to be a valued
decoration for every shack. Do you like it?

Season greetings and Happy New Year to everyone!

73!

Victor
VA2WA
The https://contestonlinescore.com team