Re: [CQ-Contest] MMTTY Engine Display

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MMTTY Engine Display
From: Bud Governale <w3llbud@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 16:19:28 -0500
Additional info: If I grab either the left or right side of the MMTTY
engine display and nudge it ever so slightly (or a lot) the empty XY Scope
division disappears and I have full signal and waterfall display without
the wasted space on the right.

Note: My logging program DX4WIN also uses the MMTY engine for working RTTY.
It's configuration points to the MMTTY program as does N1MM+.
DX4WIN also has the same display characteristics with the wasted right side
space and responds also with a slight pull on the left of right side of the
display.

However, on a restart the display issue returns requiring a left side or
right side width pull.

Anyone with a fix?

73,

Bud W3LL