[CQ-Contest] wrtc 2022

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] wrtc 2022
From: NE9U - Jasper <skjasper@att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 18:13:01 -0600
all us guys in Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota know we have no chance of
qualifying against the guys to the south and east of us in w9 and w8, so why
even play the game?

But there is a very simple solution....

in this new fangled era of computers and data, someone with good database and
statistical skills could easily download 20 years worth of data for cqww and
arrl dx contest and come up with a pretty good weighting factor by state.

Heck, besides doing this for wrtc qualification, it could even be done in the
cqww and arrl dx contests.  Wouldn't the east coast guys relish the extra
competition?  They would be invigorated to run more of those Europeans that we
cant even hear.

Scott  NE9U

From: "Radio K0HB"<kzerohb@gmail.com> To: "Karel Matousek"<ok1cf@atlas.cz> Cc: "Rastislav Hrnko"<om3bh@centrum.sk>,k5zd@charter.net, "Contest Reflector"<cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Mats Strandberg"<sm6lrr@gmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 4:34:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules for WRTC...oops

And Minnesota is in the same group with West Virginia.

Did they just throw darts at a map?

73, de Hans, K0HB
?Just a Boy and his Radio??

--