[CQ-Contest] Thank you to the Frankford Radio Club

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank you to the Frankford Radio Club
From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 13:38:56 -0500
 Good afternoon everyone!

I'm writing to offer a huge thank-you to the Frankford Radio Club for their
recent donation of $1000 to the World Wide Radio Operators Foundation
(WWROF).

As you may know, WWROF was formed in 2009 to help improve the skills of
amateur radio operators around the world, utilizing education, competition,
advancement of technology and scientific research, promoting international
friendship and goodwill, and preparing them to better serve society in
times of communication need.

The FRC has been a long-time supporter of WWROF and has played a key role
in turning our ideas into reality, showing leadership to the contest
community by again being the first contest club to donate in 2019!

My continued best wishes to FRC for success along with sincere thanks for
their on-going and regular contributions to our fellow contesters.

73, John, K1AR
Chairman, WWROF