Re: [CQ-Contest] IMPORTANT: FT8 and Log Category!

To: ed@w0yk.com, wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IMPORTANT: FT8 and Log Category!
From: sbloom@acsalaska.net
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:23:08 -0500

Got it ..will resubmit.

73
Steve KL7SB
&nbsp;

On Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:07:37 -0500, Ed W0YK  wrote:

The ARRL RTTY Roundup Rule 7.4 is explicit about using WSJT-X is mandatory and
puts you in Single Operator Unlimited, or Multi-Op.&nbsp; JT Alert is
irrelevant.&nbsp;
73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: Jeff Stai  Date: 1/8/19 17:22
(GMT-05:00) To: sbloom@acsalaska.net Cc: cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re:
[CQ-Contest] IMPORTANT: FT8 and Log Category!
That subtlety is beyond me, I know nothing of JTalert. If your conditions
display multiple decoded callsigns at the same time across the passband
then it is a multidecoder. The few times I have fired up WSJT-X I have seen
many decoded callsigns on my screen.

73 jeff wk6i