[CQ-Contest] Responding to Posts

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Responding to Posts
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 10:18:38 -0500
Hey Guys & Gals,

How about deleting a few of the previous “reference” posts from the bottom of
your messages before submitting them? There have been recents posts that go on
and on with the previous posts listed following them. And when you include
someone’s previous post they in turn has previous posts, the problem compounds.

Can we keep it brief and only include the one post that you are responding to?
I f you are responding to the entire thread, you only need to send your own
response.

We’re not killing trees, but my electrons are getting tired.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."