[CQ-Contest] Short survey on FT8 and Contesting

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Short survey on FT8 and Contesting
From: K3TN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 14:27:55 +0000 (UTC)
Ed W0YK is running a Digital Contesting Forum at Dayton/Xenia this year, right
before the Contesting Forum. He's asked me to do a talk on the future of FT8 in
contesting at the Digital Forum. I've created a short survey to get other's
opinions on the issue.
I've had PVRCers respond to the survey initially, now interested in broader
reach. I'm not biased either way, to keep the survey short I limited the
choices - if you have other suggestions, please use the "Other" box or send me
comments directly.
Please fill out the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MBPY3T7
Thanks and 73 John K3TN