Re: [CQ-Contest] 2019 MnQP Excel workbook Rev 6.03 - UPDATE

To: Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2019 MnQP Excel workbook Rev 6.03 - UPDATE
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:23:01 -0600
Hello again Contesters. . .

Yesterday I posted a bad link to the Excel workbook.

The following link will take you to the proper Dropbox directory where you can download a copy of the *Rev 6.03* Excel file.

https://www.dropbox.com/l/CoEB878tthbClB3nhmSZVq

All 87 counties will be on the air tomorrow. But you will need to be nimble to catch _*8*_ of them. Those counties show only one station (*KØIJ/m* or *NØEO/m*) visiting. The workbook will tell you which ones and who/when/how long to expect them.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS