[CQ-Contest] Second Request for Photos for Sprint Article

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Second Request for Photos for Sprint Article
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:18:40 -0600
So far, only a couple of folks have sent me photos: VE9AA and K8MR. Both are excellent, with the guys sitting with the radios, etc. If you were in the recent February CW Sprint, please send me a shot and I'll try to include it in the article, which will be coming out shortly on the NCJ website, and then in the NCJ print magazine.

Thanks in advance. Here's your chance to be famous/notorious/etc.

Please email me directly with the photos.

73, Jim N3BB