[CQ-Contest] Final Sprint Results Available Now

To: cq-contest@contesting.com,ctdxcc@lists.kkn.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Final Sprint Results Available Now
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:46:48 -0600
The final results of the recent February CW Sprint are out and posted on the NCJ Sprint website.

Here's the URL:   http://ncjweb.com/sprint-scores/cwsprint022019.pdf

Participation was up significantly with more team formation and a number of newcomers and "come-backers" joining in. All in all, very good activity, even though our dear nearly departed friend, twenty meters was nearly a no-show.

Thanks to Tree, N6TR, and the Boring ARC for the log checking and the software that displays everything possible to explain. Thanks to Scott, K0MD, the NCJ editor for his total support for this newbie in terms of writing the summary. Thanks to Ward, N0AX, for great help in formatting the story and all my attached JPEG photos and XCEL charts, and to
Kirk, K4RO, for uploading "the whole thing" to the website.

The virtually same summary will appear in the May-June NCJ in print. And if you are not a subscriber, you should be! The NCJ is
a terrific contest-oriented publication for everyone.

Please re-post this info on your local club reflectors. Thanks.

Any feedback is appreciated. Please send to my home email address: n3bb@mindspring.com

73, Jim N3BB