Re: [CQ-Contest] This guy would make a decent Contester!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] This guy would make a decent Contester!
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 11:14:17 -0400
It's a funny thing, the human brain.  I love contesting, CW/SSB..even a tiny
tiny bit of RTTY.

I interviewed to be an ATC back in the day, and even passed the initial
test, but then my career took another direction.

I dispatched taxis/busses etc for quite a number of years at a large
firm(25yrs ago) where there was barely time to take a breath..for 8 to 12
hrs a day,(it was like CQWW or ARRL DX almost every day, most of the
shift... THEN, I would come home and get on the radio and DX or contest.

What a weirdo I was ! (still am, but I do a different job now)

dit dit

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB