[CQ-Contest] Preliminary Results available NAQP RTTY Feb 2019

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary Results available NAQP RTTY Feb 2019
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 22:21:23 +0000 (UTC)
Preliminary results, photos and a first writeup for the
February 2019 North American QSO Party on RTTY
are now available at the National Contest Journal web site.
http://ncjweb.com/
Look for the column labeled "Recent Contest Results"

Congratulations to all participants!  Please report any problems
to me, K6UFO at k6ufo at arrl dot net    Final results will be
published in an upcoming issue of the National Contest Journal.

Our next NAQP - RTTY will be Saturday July 20, 2019.

While you're there, enjoy the NCJ website, read some of the
Featured Articles, and consider subscribing or renewing. Thanks!

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl dot net