Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Re-Build - Coax

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Re-Build - Coax
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@k1xx.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:23:06 -0400
Keith:
A couple very similar candidate cables are RG-400 and RG-303. RG-400 is double shielded while 303 is single.  They're good as interconnects because they have a small bend radius (about 1"). RG-400 uses multi-strands of copper for the center conductor; RG-300 uses copper clad steel.  Either will handle 1500 watts at HF.

73 charlie, k1xx