Re: [CQ-Contest] Getting dinged for the other guy bad copy.

To: Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Getting dinged for the other guy bad copy.
From: ShelbyK4WW <shelbyk4ww@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:28:21 -0400
I can't find where I've ever participated in RDXC. After reading rules, I
can understand why. I have little interest in my score, but would give out
some points, without keeping score, or submitting a log. It seems an
exercise in futility to give out points, and not submitting a log, as the
receiving station(s) wouldn't receive any credit? I'm sure there is a valid
reason for this portion of the rules, and I welcome an explanation?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:12 PM Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think, Hennig is partly correct. If it is not possible to model a log
> (very few QSO or some other reason), then you get zero points but no
> penalty.
>
> 73, Igor UA9CDC
>

> 15.03.2019 1:40, OZ1BII Henning пишет:
> > It came to me from my poor memory - that's why it's wrong.
> > The rules says " If there is no log – we model his log "
> >
> > -----------------------------------
> >   Vy 73 de OZ2I  Henning
> >
> > Den tor. 14. mar. 2019 kl. 20.47 skrev Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com
> >:

> >> What ?
> >>
> >> Where did you get that idea ?
> >>
> >> 73,
> >> Steve, N2IC

73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC