Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is there any HTTP cluster streams (not telnet)?
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 22:37:21 -0400
I believe Sterling is looking for an end-user solution.  The problem with
running telnet on port 80 is that it is the well-known http port.  You can
telnet to http and vice versa, but it would not be much fun.

I'm working on a pub/sub service that has an http service endpoint.  I'll
provide a windows app client that will give you spots on telnet using
localhost (127.0.0.1).
It should be ready in the next week or so.

For those techies out there, I'm running a RabbitMQ instance on a beefy VPS
that my AB5K cluster is running on.

Distributed pub/sub is where DX spots should be going; telnet is a fact of
history.

73,

Gerry W1VE
dxc.w1ve.com