[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday

To: "nccc-blue@groups.io" <nccc-blue@groups.io>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "RTTY@groups.io" <RTTY@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 05:07:32 +0000
Greetings Diddlers:

Pretty good turnout last week, not quite double digits but close.  Looks like
maybe a few Dayton attendees were still recovering.

The upcoming weekend has a number of smaller events.  One that W6SX pointed to
is the “Digifest”.  This is a new one on me, but it combines some unusual
digital modes and has three different 8 hour segments.  And you can work people
on each of the different modes.  75 baud RTTY is one of them, so maybe we can
have some super speed RTTY just for grins!

If you spent all weekend on cw, you can check out your diddling mode by joining
us Thursday evening.

Here are the details for our usual Thursday evening (in NA)  get together.

Friday,  31May 2019, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 30 May 2019 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (Last two minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +84 kHz up from the band edge   <--NOTE
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know
so we can get them fixed.

If you would like to receive all the latest info about NS as well as a have a
place for comments and questions, sign up for the NS mailing list:
https://groups.io/g/nccc-blue

Contestonlinescore.com has a slot set up for us if you’d like to make sure your
logger is talking to the world.  Select NCCC NA RTTY Sprint.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz (+/- a few
for ongoing groups) for comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR