[WriteLog] IARU HF Championship 2019 - multiplier list of HQ stations

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <support@win-test.com>, <N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <bernie@dailydx.com>, <ve2fk@arrl.net>, <mjruttenberg@gmail.com>, "'Bob Wilson, N6TV'" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Subject: [WriteLog] IARU HF Championship 2019 - multiplier list of HQ stations
From: "OZ0J Joe" <contest@oz0j.dk>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:54:24 +0200
Dear all

Together with N6TV, Bob I will create a HQ multiplier list of the upcoming
IARU HF Championship contest in July.

The list from last year (2018) can be found at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/16l77i2v90an5fa/HQ2018.txt?dl=0

PLEASE SEND ERRORS AND UPDATES TO contest@oz0j.dk <mailto:contest@oz0j.dk>

Thank you.

OFF TOPIC

I could be interested to be an operator from a HQ station during the IARU HF
Championship contest elsewhere than Denmark. Please contact me at
contest@oz0j.dk <mailto:contest@oz0j.dk>  if you are an operator short at
your HQ station.

73 Joe, OZ0J

 <http://english.oz0j.dk> http://english.oz0j.dk