Re: [CQ-Contest] RF tripping UPS

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RF tripping UPS
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 12:14:12 -0700
Keeping fingers crossed but I put a couple of ferrite beads on the 80m coax
where it enters the antenna switch at the tower.  For the moment (hopefully
longer) no problem.  Thanks to all for suggestions.

Richard
*W7ZR* ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU,
J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*