[CQ-Contest] CWOPS CWT Tactics

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CWOPS CWT Tactics
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:26:49 -0400
I find myself really getting into the CWTs these days - 2 one-hour sessions are fun without wiping out my day, and it's too bad the third session is so late here on the East Coast, but I understand the purpose.

Anyhow, looking at the online scores, I'm blown away.  How on earth do the top ops manage over 200 QSOs in an hour, like this morning?  As for 47 Qs in 10 minutes by K3WJV - I am in awe.

Anyone care to share tactical insights? For instance, running vs S&P, when and on what bands, depending on the session?

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network