Re: [CQ-Contest] onslaught of spam via my arrl.net email address

To: "'Barry'" <w2up@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] onslaught of spam via my arrl.net email address
From: <contesting@w2irt.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 22:07:38 -0400
I gave up on forwarders many years ago for this precise reason. The League's
forwarder is horrible in that regard and for every wanted email I got easily
500 spams. I have my callsign as a domain now and created several IMAP
mailboxes for different aspects of the hobby (contesting, mailing lists, DX
alerts, etc) and I find that to be far better, since my ISP does an excellent
job at filtering out junk.

GO FRC!
Peter, W2IRT

www.facebook.com/W2IRT