[CQ-Contest] Request for FT8 and FT4 Logs

To: <rttydigital@groups.io>, "'WSJT software development'" <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Request for FT8 and FT4 Logs
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 15:55:57 -0700
We are testing the log submittal and log checking process for the upcoming WW
Digi DX Contest at the end of August.  We need logs to test with.

At the end of May 2019, I worked over 600 QSOs on FT8 and FT4 as P49X.  I would
appreciate it if anyone who worked P49X on the FT modes would please send me
their ADIF log file.  It can be any date range as long as it includes the end
of May QSOs with P49X.  Our software can ignore QSOs outside that period.

Just forward your ADIF log file to w0yk@ww-digi.com <mailto:w0yk@ww-digi.com>
to help us get ready for log processing.

Thanks,

Ed