[CQ-Contest] 2019 IARU HF Championship Pictures and Stories

To: "CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM" <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2019 IARU HF Championship Pictures and Stories
From: Bob Raymond <bob@wa1z.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 12:57:23 -0400
Hi, all

I hope everyone had a great time in the IARU HF Championship this weekend!

I’ll be writing the preliminary and final results articles this year.  If you
have any interesting stories or pictures of your operation that you would be
willing to share, I would appreciate the help!

Please contact me privately at bob at wa1z dot net.

Thanks and 73,
Bob WA1Z