[CQ-Contest] NAQP contest on line scoreboard

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP contest on line scoreboard
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 17:02:46 -0500
Hi,   GA All

            If you watch contestonlinescoreboard does this put you in

            Assisted/multi2    class.  I am SO or want to be.

                BoB WA1FCN

The NAQP CW scoreboard URL:
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=20

We have configured all the reported Single Ops NAQP scores having Assisted
attribute to be reclassified as M/2. Please configure your logger
carefully! Check up your call on the scoreboard before the contest.

We have one more feature could be useful for team players. Any registered
user can create an own team and manage team members. That would be very
exiting to follow up online teams battle during the NAQP.))

Good luck in the contest!

73!

Victor
VA2WA