[CQ-Contest] Preliminary Results NAQP RTTY July 2019 available at NCJ we

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary Results NAQP RTTY July 2019 available at NCJ website
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 17:59:16 +0000 (UTC)
 Preliminary results for the July 2019 North American QSO Party on RTTY are now
available at the National Contest Journal web site.    ncjweb.com
<http://ncjweb.com/> Look for the column labeled "Recent Contest Results" or
head to the main NAQP page at  ncjweb.com/naqp/  <http://ncjweb.com/naqp/>
Congratulations to all participants!  Please report any problems to me, K6UFO
at k6ufo at arrl dot net    Final results will be published in an upcoming
issue of the National Contest Journal.Our next NAQP - RTTY will be Saturday
February 29, 2020.
While you're there, enjoy the NCJ website, read some of the Feature Articles,
and consider subscribing or renewing. Thanks!
Mark Aaker K6UFONAQP RTTY Contest Managerk6ufo at arrl dot net