[CQ-Contest] WW Digi webinar and practices

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WW Digi webinar and practices
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 13:25:15 -0500
Greetings,

I need to apologize to everyone on behalf of the WWROF, we have not been able to get a video of the hugely successful WW-Digi webinar embedded into our website like we had hoped to. It should be taken care of next week.

That said, at this time you can view it directly on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC5FVHZTRzk

We'll let you know after the video is embedded into our web site next week.

PRACTICE SESSIONS ***TODAY***

You may have heard that the organizers are endorsing EIGHT one-hour long practice sessions for this contest, since it's pretty new stuff for just about everyone. The first two are TODAY and it goes like this:

1900-2000 UTC Friday afternoon local in the USA
0100-0200 UTC Friday evening in the USA

They will follow the rules of the actual contest. The organizers are also hoping that your practice logs will get submitted, because they need to also test the submission and log checking processes.

You can learn more about this by watching the video above, or visiting the contest web site:

https://ww-digi.com/

See you on the air (I hope! - still cabling up my sound),

Mark N5OT