[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party August 24 noon till midnight-NEXT SATURDAY!

To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party August 24 noon till midnight-NEXT SATURDAY!
From: "Dan" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:19:31 -0400
Here is hoping to work all of you next weekend in the Ohio QSO Party

When: August 24 noon to midnight EDST (1600Z till 0400Z)
any station works any Ohio station on SSB or CW

Watch for mobiles and rovers who will activate many counties (right now we have
73 of 88 counties with planned activity with more registering every day)

check https://www.ohqp.org/index.php/view-plans/ for planned operations
and https://www.ohqp.org/ for rules, log sheets, county lists, results, etc.

Right now the wx looks good so lots of Ohio mobiles and rovers should be active
plus lots of home stations

Check around 3545 during the day for 80 meter mobile and rover activity

Please spot Ohio stations so we can all have lots of fun!!!

73 Dan W8CAR
K8O mobile in 29 counties (self promotion!)
Dan OHQP Whipper in chief