Re: [CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength i

To: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength improvement
From: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:27:16 -0400
I always thought speed was dependent on the length of fades and type of
burst noise.

Faster would attempt to catch short fades whereas slower would catch longer
fades but weak S/N?

On topband my strategy is around 20wpm and sometimes slower repeats. On
higher bands I would go as fast as I can (which isn’t very fast) and then
slow down for weak signals or ops who have trouble.

Ria
N2RJ