Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 16:47:26 -0400
The accuracy leaders table on the ARRL contest webpage is incorrect for some of the categories.

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ContestResults/2019/Accuracy%20Tables%20-%202019%20-%20Version%201_0.pdf

For example they show PJ2T (1.5%) having the lowest error rate among DX multi-ops.

PJ4A at .007 (or .07%)  , 6Y5M at .07% and CR3W also at .07% are lower. FY5KE had the lowest error rate at .05% (.005 x 100)

KI1G shows and error rate of 1.4 % in Single-Op Unlimited but K5ZD , AB3CX are lower at .07%.  WE9V is also lower at .08%.

There are some other errors as well.

Jeff