[CQ-Contest] WW Digi Raw Scores Posted

To: "'WSJT software development'" <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <rttydigital@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WW Digi Raw Scores Posted
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:50:04 -0700
https://ww-digi.com/raw.htm

The raw scores from WW Digi last weekend are now posted, based on the 1,150
logs received so far.  "Raw scores" are computed by the log check software
before any error reductions.  In most cases they agree with the "claimed
score" that the logging software computes.  If not, then the logging
software is wrong (since the log check software is "right"!)

There are about 167K QSOs submitted so far and we have logs for both QSO
partners for only 70% of those QSOs.  We'd like to get over 90%, so please
submit your log ASAP.  The official log deadline for awards is this Friday,
6 September.  However, we will incorporate all received logs up until we
finalize log checking and publish official error-checked results.

A few statistics so far:

                Virtually no busted exchanges (no surprise with the FEC
messages)

                Just a handful of busted calls (appear to all be due to
manual typing errors)

                7.1 % NILs, or Not In Log (surprisingly low, given
participant feedback)

73,

Ed W0YK

Iztok S52D