[CQ-Contest] Menories From Early SAC-years?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Menories From Early SAC-years?
From: Tomi Ylinen <tomi.ylinen@luukku.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 09:08:06 +0300 (EEST)
Hi and sorry, previous mail was in finnish and came to wrong reflector.

However the business itself is relevant here too: Our beloved Scandinavian
Activity Contest is already 60 years old.

https://www.sactest.net/blog/
(CW-part will be held next week)

If you have pictures and memories from early years of SAC, please send as reply
or to OH6EI (at) SRAL.FI.

You can easily produce a file of old picture by taking a picture with your
phone or digicamera.

73,

Tomi OH6EI / SAC CC

PS. My mail operator rejects too big mails so please not too many files in one
mail.