Re: [CQ-Contest] Sanctuary

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sanctuary
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:32:15 -0500
I sure would like to have that problem after having another mediocre SS score.  But I guess GA isn't that rare :(

BTW great participation in Sweepstakes by you guys in Canada this weekend! I counted 7 MAR stations and three VO1's in my log. The only Canadian sections that I didn't work more than one station were MB (VE4VT) and NT (VY1AAA). I can't recall that ever happening before.

Jeff  KU8E