Re: [CQ-Contest] Paul Newberry, N4PN

To: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Paul Newberry, N4PN
From: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@sbelectronics.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 05:44:33 -0500
John, Thanks for sharing this.  What terrible news.  I am sure like many
people, we worked Paul this weekend in SS CW.  Paul was one of my inspirations
in contesting.  Always the energizer bunny.  Always in the chair working guys.
Determined but enjoying every minute of it.  The consummate professional on the
air.

RIP OM

Ed  N1UR