Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower safety

To: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower safety
From: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 19:18:48 -0500
You got lucky.

I prefer not to rely on luck, and it doesn’t take much time to get properly
suited up at all.

As for replacing the climbing apparatus, I wouldn’t trust it if it arrested
a serious fall. Stress on that kind of apparatus is cumulative so there may
be hidden danger.

This is your life you’re gambling with and by all means I won’t tell you
how to live it, but I prefer not to roll the dice.

Ria
N2RJ