Re: [CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results

To: Stan Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results
From: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 06:49:09 -0500
Part 97 defines “data” as an emission type which does not include manually
sent or decoded telegraphy but includes all of the computer modes.

“* Data.* Telemetry, telecommand and computer communications emissions
having (i) designators with A, C, D, F, G, H, J or R as the first symbol, 1
as the second symbol, and D as the third symbol; (ii) emission J2D; and
(iii) emissions A1C, F1C, F2C, J2C, and J3C having an occupied bandwidth of
500 Hz or less when transmitted on an amateur service frequency below 30
MHz. Only a digital code of a type specifically authorized in this part may
be transmitted.”

Ria
N2RJ