[CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza Rooms Available For Hamvention

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza Rooms Available For Hamvention
From: Don Karvonen via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 22:24:52 +0000 (UTC)
I have a  couple of vacancies in my block of 61 roomsat  the Crowne Plaza Hotel
-Dayton for Hamvention 2020.  If you aretruly INTERESTED and COMMITTED,
please contact me directly at k8mfo@aol.com

There is a3 night minimum at the hotel.    I need to know your date of
arrivaland date of departure from the hotel.    AND a deposit for the
firstnight - $169.12  (this includes ALL TAXES) needs to be sent directly to
meASAP.   At his point I have ONLY DOUBLErooms (2 QUEEN beds) available.

That's itFOLKS!    Again, please contact me directly at k8mfo@aol.com