[CQ-Contest] Photos Wanted for the NA Sprint CW Summary Article

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Photos Wanted for the NA Sprint CW Summary Article
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 18:58:26 -0600
Several of you have sent in nice photos of yourself at the radio operating position. Thanks much. KU8E also sent in a good photo of Don, W4OC, while he was QRV at a contest along with K4BAI and Jeff in the Caribbean. With so many Dons in the last Sprint, that shot is a wonderful tribute to Don.

Please send me your photo so I can acknowledge your participation in the Sprint. There is ample room in the NCJ magazine for several photos, and if needed I will save some for the next fall Sprint article.

Send to my email: n3bb@mindspring.com

73, Jim N3BB