Re: [CQ-Contest] Not just long calls slowing things down: getting delaye

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Not just long calls slowing things down: getting delayed responses when S&Ping
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:46:29 +0000 (UTC)
Yes, those badly using interlocks were sometimes very noticeable in the ARRL
CW. I was not able to operate very much over the weekend so when I was running
stations there were often many calling me. Several times an EU big gun station
would call, I would send a report, and then...nothing for several seconds. NIL
and move on- sometimes the same station would call back a few minutes later.

Tor N4OGW

On Friday, February 21, 2020, 8:32:21 AM CST, K3TN via CQ-Contest