[CQ-Contest] UK/EI DX CW Contest - results now online

To: "cq-contest-request@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UK/EI DX CW Contest - results now online
From: <gm3woj@christran.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:14:24 -0000
Hello HF Contesters

Thanks to everyone who took part in the UK/EI DX CW contest this past weekend.
We are pleased to report that entries are (very slightly) up from our 637
entries in the 2019 event. There was also an increase in participation from UK
stations, which is appreciated by everyone. However it would be fair to say
that this event does need more support from UK and EI contesters.

The *provisional* results are now online here :
https://www.ukeicc.com/dx-results-0.php?year=20&mode=C

We are still processing some 'problem' logfiles, so it will probably be
tomorrow before the results are finalised.  Individual UBN files will be
e-mailed to entrants later this week.

73
Chris   GM3WOJ
UKEICC team