[CQ-Contest] Need advice on Mini-CWT Test

To: "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need advice on Mini-CWT Test
From: "Yuri VE3XB" <ve3xb@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 16:20:01 -0400
After period of some inactivity I'm trying to get back into the game. My
friend suggested to take part in Mini-CWT test. Last Wednesday I tuned my
radio on 80 meters and was very impressed by how the stations competed with
each other. Super high speed, no requests for repeat, names and numbers were
flying faster than bullets no matter weak signals or QRM. I did some QRQ in
my life but still, unlike you guys, was missing info here and there.

Decision has been made and I downloaded latest version of N1MM with
corresponding files. Installed and run the program. The moment I put my
friend's call-sign into corresponding window and hit Space, my CW skills
immediately greatly improved - his name and club number were there already.
Well, I thought, let me try some other calls that I heard - same thing -
type a call, Space, Enter - and QSO in the log. Super, from now on I can
work at RTTY speeds!

Now it is time to move further, in order to get closer to the top, maybe not
to the first three final spots but first five will do. Of course, I can use
Telnet, click on bandmap and do the same - Space/Enter thing, but we are not
some FT8 guys, we are real contesters, so I need to find another way to
improve my score. S/P will slow me down thus that has to be run. I realize
that my small station is no match to KC1XX, K3LR, W3LPL and since I don't
have antenna farm like N0NI or others, I think I need some app that will
broadcast my frequency to all on the band and let others come and call me to
make high speed QSO, preferably one caller at the time. Just so you know -
there is no iPhone here, Android app or even Windows program are preferred.
Hope that some CWops people could point me to where it can be downloaded,
hopefully it is not in the "members only" section. I need it fast because I
don't want to miss another Wednesday.

Thanks in advance.

Ctrl+K  7 3  Ctrl+K

Yuri VE3XB