[CQ-Contest] QSL Card Credit

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL Card Credit
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:37:11 -0500
Since I am cooped up in the house for the foreseeable future I was looking
at my credits on LOTW. I noticed that the credits for many of the OLD QSL
cards that I had credited from back in the dark ages were only for the
country and those records for Band, and Mode are not there.  I guess back in
the day, they only were concerned only about DXCC country and not Band
Countries and modes. Is it possible to ferret those old cards back out of my
files and resubmit them to get credit for those Band Countries and modes?

I am really surprised that there are so many of them. I didn't realize that
I had that many countries back in the 60s and 70s.  LOTW has made things so
easy I guess that I just haven't been paying attention.

Bill W5VX