Re: [CQ-Contest] The March of Technology

To: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The March of Technology
From: <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 11:24:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Wow, does that ring true. The paper dupe sheets were taped onto Manilla folders
so they would maintain some form of shape. Spread out all over. Some for EU and
some for JA/Asia. Used to have so many groups and it was hard to get the size
right for the UB2s and all the old USSR groupings. Separate JA call areas too
if you were a west coaster.

Those pentel mechanical pencils were the cat's meow.

DX Edges showed all the SST/SRT gray lines. Favorite bugs to send with.

And the best goes on....

Jim N3BB