[CQ-Contest] Rules for SAC 2020

To: TOEC <toec@contesting.com>, oz-contest@contesting.com, CCF <ccf@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rules for SAC 2020
From: SM5AJV <sm5ajv@qrq.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:01:37 +0200
We have updated the SAC rules for 2020. Biggest news is that we now allow
for assistance in all operator categories. We have also clarified the rules
about plaques and awards. See the rules for details!
https://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/

We are still having a pandemic and we urge every participant to pay extra
care and follow advice and restrictions regarding Covid-19. Extra care must
be taken for participants in the Multi Operator categories and we encourage
the use of remote operation. For Scandinavian Multi-Multi operations we
allow for “scattered stations”, similar to the HQ-station concept in the
IARU HF Championship. If you decide to participate with “scattered
stations”, please inform us via email to support@sactest.net.

SAC is soon!
Start planning for your best participation ever! Why not announce your
activity on CW and SSB to inspire others. Use our Announcement Form!
https://www.sactest.net/blog/announce_form/

CW: 19-20 September
SSB: 10-11 October

73